Monday, November 17, 2008


This card was made from scraps. I love having leftover day at my desk. The stamp is from Inkadinkadoo's Cool Christmas and the paper is Daisy D. I found old ledger paper in my garage and it just fits the vintage cards so well. Thanks for looking.
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo- Cool Christmas, SU flannel bkg, By definition
Paper- Daisy D, SU bravo burgandy, vanilla, vintage ledger
Ink- Brilliance coffee bean, bravo burgandy
Accessories- prima flower, vintage buttons, SU button bouquet, Martha stewart floss, spiral punch SU

2 comments:

Darlene said...

This is so cool ... great use of scraps!! Nice to see you posting again and thanks for inspiration!!

Susan said...

very cute, Lori Lynn...those birdies are the ugh'...cat's meow! and I like you combination of layers...so visually interesting!