Monday, November 17, 2008


My all time favorite set from Crafty secrets is Bug's life. I used it along with one of my favorite dp's- Cosmo Cricket Little girls. I also found some old ledger paper while cleaning the garage and made this little notebook paper. I love this saying and hope your day is filled with blessings. Mine always are but some days I forget to stop and appreciate what those blessings are. :)
Recipe: Crafty Secrets- Bugs Life, Paper- Cosmo cricket- Little Girls, SU kraft, vintage ledger, watercolor paper, Ink: brown stazon, rocket red brilliance, creamy carmel, Accessories: vintage buttons, hemp, carmel gingham ribbon, SU flower punch, SU spiral punch

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I'm always amazed with what you do using this set!!! I don't think I would be quite so successful!! This is adorable ... tfs