Monday, November 17, 2008



OK be nice about this~ it's a little~ ok alot "out of my box". I love seeing all the galleries of those truly talented vintage stampers. One thing I was noticing is all the cards/projects using the Gothic arch from old architecture. For our Crafty Secret challenge one week~ I made this. Not quite the "collage" style so many use but it was fun stretching myself a bit. I stamped the tiny snowflakes on glossy using versamark then brayered on the Baja breeze ink for the sky.

Recipe: Stamps- Crafty secrets- Sweet kids

Paper: SU choc chip, glossy white, vanilla cs; Ink- baja breeze, choc chip, creamy carmel

Accessories- Making memories sage trim, vintage button, sponging, choc chip satin ribbon, SU oval punches

1 comment:

Darlene said...

WHAT ... there's nothing wrong with this creation!! I love how you've made the arch ... and the hills of snow ... great job!!