Tuesday, September 23, 2008



Our challenge today on the Crafty Secret forum on SCS was to make a card/project relating to "Going somewhere". Since I don't travel much these days ~too much fighting in the car on the way to the grocery store :)~ I thought I'd make a card to send a friend. I really like how this came together. I used the wonderful image booklets at Crafty secrets. Cards come together so quickly when the image is there and colored and you just really embellish a beautiful vintage image! :) The sentiment is from the Bug's Life set and the stamped cornices are from the Halloween Fun set~ all found here. I had an orphan piece of this great Wild asparagus dp that matched the image perfectly. Isn't it funny how some cards just come together effortlessly and others cause one to beat one's head on the desk and still end up with an ugly card. Oh the joys of crafting. Thanks for stopping in Darlene! It might be easier to just send you these messages by email since you are my sole blog recipient! :) Love you friend!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Well done my friend!!! This is awesome ... I'm still thinking on what I have that would work for this challenge!! You were very quick on this one!! Way to go!!