Tuesday, September 30, 2008



I made this victorian cone for the challenge on Splitcoast to make vicorian cones/party hats. It was easy and very fun~ just a few bumps in the learning curve. I did use double sided dp so it's pretty inside too. Mine is filled with old buttons and this image is attached to a wooden kabob stick and stuck in the middle. Thanks for another great challenge Marcy.

Recipe:

Crafty secrets pastel pad, Little girl vintage journal notes, Stampabilities musical score, SU 5 petal punch, vintage button, Making memories sage trim.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

You did such an awesome job on this cone Lori!!! I never thought to use the ribbon on the bottom ... I think mine needs that touch!! I had to do mine in a hurry ... I was busy canning home made salsa today ... took more time than I thought it would!! GREAT JOB my friend .. you are such an inspiration!!!