Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Happy Spring! I'm loving having the windows open and smelling the lilacs around my house. I made a sympathy card~ they are nice to have on hand. I used the cuddlebug embossing folder then rubbed ink over the raised images~ it really gives added depth. I also sponged the gingham to give it a vintage look.
Crafty secrets creative cuts- main image
Paper: RHR cardstock, black, kraft, vanilla
Accessories: vintage lace, Martha stewart border punch, half pearls, black gingham ribbon
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

You did a beautiful job with this CS Creative Cuts image! Love your use of pearls and lace ... awesome card

Michelle Woerner said...

This is just darling! I love the lace. Thanks for the link to your friends stamps at CHF (above), she has lots of talent!!

Carla said...

This is just so pretty! I love the border, the flower and the embossed background! The colors are gorgeous, too!