Thursday, February 19, 2009



This card took 5 minutes. I cut the oval/scallop with my bigshot and the scallop die from SU. I sponged baja breeze ink on the shimmery paper then stamped the flowers in choc chip craft and embossed in clear ep. A little sponging around the edges and it was done. I think it would be a great sympathy card too with a different sentiment. Thanks for looking.

Stamps: Upsy daisy, Level 1 hostess

Paper: baja breeze, Parisian breeze specialty, shimmery white

Ink: choc chip craft, baja breeze Accessories: baja breeze grosgrain, horizontal slot punch

2 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW ... this is awesome!!! Love your color choices and you are so right ... with this image, this card would be perfect for a sympathy card!! Great job!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Carla said...

This is beautiful!! The fact that it took just five minutes is amazing to me! You really showed of that gorgeous stamp to perfection!! I'm so glad you visited my blog-I love to visit blogs, and I do it a little more than I should!@!