Tuesday, August 19, 2008



I made this for the CS challenge this week on SCS. I just love the journal books~ they have adorable pics on top with coordinating journal areas at the bottom. Check them out here. The challenge was to use orange~ perfect for bringing in the fall a bit early.

Recipe:

Stamps- Crafty Secret Halloween fun, Main image- CS Halloween image & journal notes, Paper- CS Earthy pad, more mustard SU, pumpkin pie SU, Inks- versafine black, Accessories- K & Co rhinestones, SU circle punches, black ribbon- Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I commented on this on SCS but now that I have your blog, just had to say a few more words! This card is adorable!! Love all the little extra elements and ideas. I don't know how you do it with the youngin' around ... you are a very talented lady!